Product Testimonial Terms and Conditions
Legal says it's important for you to read the full terms & conditions here, so have fun and be sure you understand.
The following terms and conditions (“Testimonial Terms and Conditions”) apply to the submission of written, picture, or video testimonials (“Testimonials”) for use on this Website (the “Website”) and elsewhere by Tom’s Key Company (“TOMSKEY.COM”). By submitting a Testimonial, you agree to these Testimonial Terms and Conditions. The Testimonial Terms and Conditions are supplemental to and made a part of the User Agreement for the Website (the “Site User Terms”); in the case of a conflict between these Testimonial Terms and Conditions and the Site User Terms, the Site User Terms will take precedence.
- Ownership of Testimonials Upon submitting your Testimonial, you hereby assign to TOMSKEY.COM all of your right, title, and interest in and to your Testimonial, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein, with full authority to copyright, reproduce, publish, make derivative works of, or otherwise use, in any manner and via any form of media TOMSKEY.COM deems advisable, for any purpose, throughout the world, all or any part of your Testimonial.
- Testimonial Release By submitting a Testimonial, you agree that TOMSKEY.COM may use and publish your name, voice, photograph, drawing or other likenesses of you and any descriptive, biographical, or other written materials you provide, and all associated rights of personality or publicity, in any manner TOMSKEY.COM may deem advisable in connection with its use of your Testimonial. You agree that you are not entitled to any financial compensation for TOMSKEY.COM’s use of your Testimonial. You agree that TOMSKEY.COM may use your Testimonial with or without your name or with a fictitious name, and may make reasonable edits or alterations to your Testimonial, provided that the meaning of your comments and statements is not substantially changed. You hereby waive any right of approval with respect to use of your Testimonial and any materials created by TOMSKEY.COM in connection with your Testimonial, and you hereby release and agree to hold harmless TOMSKEY.COM, its agents, employees and assigns, and anyone authorized by any of them, from any and all claims, rights, demands, damages, actions or liability which you, your heirs, executors, administrators or assigns, may have in connection with such use, the resulting advertising, or these Testimonial Terms and Conditions. You understand that TOMSKEY.COM has no obligation to use your Testimonial, and may elect to use or not to use your Testimonial (or any derivative work created from your Testimonial) in TOMSKEY.COM’s sole discretion.
- Representations and Warranties You represent and affirm that:
- you, and only you, made your Testimonial voluntarily;
- it contains your own opinion;
- it is based on your own experience(s) with TOMSKEY.COM or one of its partners, clients and/or its services;
- and it is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
You represent and affirm that you will contact TOMSKEY.COM in writing addressed to "ATTN: Tom's Key Company Marketing" if at any time your opinion about TOMSKEY.COM or its services, as expressed in your Testimonial, should change and you wish to retract your Testimonial. You represent and affirm that your beliefs were not influenced in any manner and that, other than as expressed in these Testimonial Terms and Conditions, you have not received nor have been promised anything of value in exchange for making your Testimonial. You further represent and affirm that the facts stated about you in your Testimonial are substantially true and accurate, and that neither you nor any member of your family is an employee of TOMSKEY.COM. You represent and warrant that you are the original creator of your Testimonial and that your Testimonial does not:
- infringe any copyright or other intellectual property right of any other person or company;
- contain defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material;
- violate the privacy of any individual
- disparage or otherwise refer to any other company, product, or service; or
- contain any malicious code or other technical means of impairing, damaging, or obtaining unauthorized access to any computer or computer system.
You further represent and warrant that these Testimonial Terms and Conditions, and your compliance with them, do not in any way conflict with any existing commitments on your part; and that you have the full right to enter into this agreement without violating the legal or equitable rights of any third party.
- Indemnity You agree to indemnity and defend the Company against any and all claims by third parties arising out of or in connection with your Testimonial, except to the extent such claims arise from the Company’s editing or alteration of your Testimonial. The foregoing indemnification obligation is in addition to your indemnification obligations under the Site User Terms.
- Video Service TOMSKEY.COM will engage with any 3rd party provider in connection with accepting, storing, processing, posting, and using video Testimonials. By uploading a video or photo Testimonial, you agree to Provider’s additional terms and conditions regarding your Testimonial (“Provider Terms”). In the event of any conflict, these Testimonial Terms and Conditions will take precedence.
- Electronic Signature Agreement. By selecting the "I Accept" button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement. By selecting "I Accept" you consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions. You further agree that your use of a key pad, mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon or similar act/action, or to otherwise provide TOMSKEY.COM. or in accessing or making any transaction regarding any agreement, acknowledgement, consent terms, disclosures or conditions constitutes your signature (hereafter referred to as "E-Signature"), acceptance and agreement as if actually signed by you in writing. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature or any resulting contract between you and TOMSKEY.COM. You also represent that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement for all persons who own or are authorized to access any of your accounts and that such persons will be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You further agree that each use of your E-Signature in obtaining a TOMSKEY.COM. OnLine service constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the TOMSKEY.COM