Tom’s Key has partnered with CPS to best protect your keys! We have partnered with the best to deliver the best coverage money can buy.
With purchase of CPS warranty customer’s keys will receive the following benefits after 30 days from purchase:
- Coverage and replacement from any Manufacturer’s defects
- Coverage and replacement for any Accidental damage (impact/ liquid)
- Coverage of prepaid shipping to salvage facility
- Zero deductible
CPS 1-2 Year Warranty Details:
Products covered by warranty:
- Simple Key Programming Kits
- All keys and remotes (with or without Key By Photo™)
- If one of our rental programmers (UNEZ, TSL-1, or TSL-2) is needed to program the key/fob, Tom’s Key Company will be sending the programmer free of charge. The customer will ONLY be charged a Security Deposit for protection of the programmer (This is a 100% refundable deposit once the programmer is back in our warehouse in a timely manner of 30 days)
Warranty Claim Procedure:
CPS warranties should be exercised in the following way:
- The customer should reach out to CPS for processing of the purchased warranty (after 30 days from purchase).
- CPS should be reached out at https://www.cpscentral.com/ or (800) 905-0443
- CPS should only be contacted for any purchases outside of 30 days, for any claims prior to 30 days from the date of purchase, customer should contact email@example.com
After a claim is filed with CPS customers will not need to take any further action, unless instructed by CPS.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This warranty plan is 30 day refundable, after 30 days have transpired refunds cannot be processed for said warranty. This warranty cannot be transferred to other products. We can deny a warranty return if the replacement item has been tampered with, deliberately damaged, lost, stolen, or destroyed. All parts and components must be included in your salvage return. Products returned in improper packaging or are lost or damaged while in transit will be the customer's responsibility. Shipping is not refundable. All warranty cases and final decisions regarding this warranty fall under the company’s discretion, and may supersede the rulings of the warranty if deemed fraudulent, out of order of a fair transaction, or any other reason.
Tom’s Key 90 Day Warranty and General Coverage
For all items without CPS warranty these items will fall into Tom’s Key 90 Day Warranty.
Tom’s Key 90 Day Warranty Coverage:
- Manufacturer defects within 90 calendar days
CPS Warranty vs Tom’s Key 90 Day Warranty
CPS 1-2 Year Warranty
Tom’s Key 90 Day Warranty
Manufacturer defect coverage 1 or 2 years from purchase (depending on selected plan)
Manufacturer defect coverage within 90 calendar days from purchase.
1 or 2 year coverage from any accidental damages (depending on selected plan)
Coverage of prepaid shipping to salvage facility