Tom's Car Key Programmer™ is guaranteed to program this key for the following vehicles:
Toyota Corolla 2009-2011 (some 2010 Corolla use a "G" chip key. Please verify and order accordingly. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Toyota Avalon 2008-2012 (without Prox or G)
- Brand new uncut transponder key with keyless entry remote fob for select Toyota vehicles.
- Key and remote can easily be programmed by renting Tom's Car Key Programmer™
- 4 button remote
- Key must be cut by a locksmith after programming (typical cost $3 to $10)
- Replacement for part numbers: GQ4-29T, 89070-02270
- Note: key does NOT have a Toyota logo
- Transponder Chip: Toyota "dot"
- Full money-back guarantee if it does not work for vehicles listed in this description
- Will NOT work on vehicles with a push-button start (has “smart” key)