An Innovative Keyless Entry Solution - Skip the hassle of going to a locksmith or pricey car dealership appointment for a new remote keyless entry FOB. Get the Universal Car Remote. It offers an easy "no tools" setup, replaces 156 remotes, and is compatible with over 5 million vehicles from 27 major car brands from 1990 to 2002. It will perform all the same functions as the original vehicle remote.
- Compatible with Hundreds of Vehicles. Classic Replacement Car Remote is your ultimate do-it-yourself solution to expensive car remote replacement. The keyless entry remote is easy to install and use. No additional help from a professional locksmith, car dealership or car key maker is required. Fits many Car Makes and Models.
- IMPORTANT: Verify vehicle year, make, and model compatibility BEFORE ordering. Works with select models from Acura, Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Eagle, Ford, Geo, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Plymouth, Pontiac, Saturn, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo. Universal Car Remote Classic is compatible with many models from these car brands
- Has 6 Buttons - Standard buttons include LOCK, UNLOCK, and PANIC. The TRUNK button is included for vehicles with this feature. Once setup is complete, two buttons labeled FUNCTION I and FUNCTION II will operate other special features such as REMOTE START, POWER SLIDING DOOR, and REAR HATCH.
- Only the original button functions when the vehicle was manufactured will work once programmed. This product does not add new functions or features to your vehicle.
- Quick and Easy DIY Installation - Follow the step-by-step online instructions to program the remote for your vehicle. First, ACTIVATE the remote fob for your vehicle. Then complete the PAIRING process. You are done - TEST the Universal Car Remote to confirm it's working correctly. No professional car key programmer is needed.
- You must have 1 existing car key that starts the engine to use this Classic Replacement Car Remote. Technical support is available by phone if you need assistance.
- Note: Certain vehicles have special requirements. For example, for Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles, Universal Car Remote requires that you have one working remote to make a spare. It will work for other brands even if you lost all remotes.
Town & Country 1990-1992, 1996-1998
W-Series Truck 1990
Town Car 1990-1992
Voyager 1990-192, 96-98
Trans Sport 1990-1991