Your original Honda key was not designed for yoga. Over time, the twisting and bending with your old key can break the blade off from the remote fob buttons.
How it works:
- Place order; after checkout, upload 3 photos of your existing key. Tom's Key Company cuts the new key to fit your vehicle with our Key By Photo™ technology.
- New key arrives. Check for proper fit to your vehicle.
Move electronics from broken key to new key.
Note: Optional chip holder is included. Some Honda keys have a separate transponder chip located inside the remote case. Some are incorporated onto the circuit board. This case fits both styles. Simply relocate the remote buttons and, if needed, the separate transponder chip into your new rugged Honda key.
- 3 Button remote key shell for Honda with blade cut by Tom's Key Company to fit your vehicle
- Empty shell with cut key blade only. No fob buttons, circuit board or transponder chip inside - relocate from your existing key
- Buttons: Lock, Unlock, and Panic
- Optional chip holder/cover included
- Replacement for original Honda keys with remote FCC ID: OUCG8D-380H-A, CWTWB1U545, CWTWBIU545, MLBHLIK-1T, N5F-S0084A