Nissan & INFINITI 4 Button Smart Key Fob Remote Select Vehicles (NISK-E4TZ0SK-FOB)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $74.95 Sale
➤➤➤ Key By Photo™ service available. Order during checkout & the key blade will be cut for your vehicle before it ships! ➤➤➤
The Nissan & INFINITI Simple Key™ programmer is guaranteed to program this smart key fob for the following vehicles:
INFINITI JX35 2013
INFINITI Q50 2016-2018 (only if original FOB has FCC ID ending 4014)
INFINITI QX60 2014-2018
NissanNissan Altima 2011-2017
Nissan Altima (4 door only) 2013-2014 (for 2 door these years, see NISS4SK)
Nissan Altima 2015-2018
Nissan Maxima 2016-2019
Nissan Pathfinder 2013-2015 (the trunk button will be inoperable as this vehicle doesn’t use this function)
- Brand new smart key fob with 4 button remote keyless entry for select Nissan vehicles.
- Smart fob can easily be programmed by purchasing this Nissan & INFINITI Simple Key™ programmer.
- 4 button remote head key with LOCK, UNLOCK, TRUNK, and PANIC buttons.
- Only factory original functions for your vehicle will work. Simple Key does not add new features to a vehicle.
- Emergency key must be cut after programming, or use our optional Key By Photo™ cutting service to have emergency blade arrive already fitting your vehicle.
- Tom's Key Company strongly recommends cutting the emergency key in case your vehicle or the remote battery dies.
- Key does NOT have a Nissan logo
- Replacement for FCC ID: KR5S180144014
- The included emergency key blade should be cut. Our Key By Photo™ service can save you the hassle of looking for a locksmith to cut the key. Tom's Key Company strongly recommends cutting the emergency key in case your vehicle or the remote battery dies.
- Replacement for part numbers: S180144018, 285E3-3TP0A, 285E3-9HP4B 285E3-3JA2A, 7812D-S180014, 285E3-5AA3D, 285E3-5AA3A; 285E3-5AA3C, 285E3-9PA4A, 285E3-4HB0C, 285E34HB0C and more
- Full money-back guarantee if it does not work for vehicles listed in this description with this Nissan & INFINITI Simple Key™ programmer.
- Will NOT work on vehicles with a traditional "turn-key" start ignition
Questions? Email email@example.com for help from our AMAZING customer service team!