This Simple Key programmer is guaranteed to program smart key fob remotes for select Nissan and INFINITI vehicles. Easy to follow instructions guide you through each step of the process. No risk - if it does not work for your vehicle, simply return it for your full money-back guarantee.
- Easy to use.
- The programmer kit includes 1 smart key fob (if you need to order additional keys or remotes, do so from the correct page for your vehicle or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.)
- FREE shipping when your order Simple Key Programming Kit
- Program up to 4 key fob remotes for your vehicle.
- Purchase additional keys separately for your vehicle.
- Amazingly easy:
- Connect the Simple Key™ programmer to your vehicle to start the pairing process.
- Follow the step by step instructions to program the smart key fob to start your vehicle.
- Optional: cut the emergency access key blade at a hardware store, locksmith, or car dealership. (Recommended in case the battery in your vehicle or fob dies.)
- Program keys and remote fob buttons for select Nissan & INFINITI models. See the full list below.
- The instruction screen on the programmer guides you through the programming process with easy to follow instructions, step-by-step.
- Full Money Back Guarantee if it does not successfully program key fobs purchased from Tom's Key Company for compatible vehicles.
- Programming Instructions
- Video demonstrating step by step instructions
- Only original remote button features will work - this can not add features that were not included originally (e.g. if your vehicle came with a 4 button fob originally, the same 4 buttons will work on your new key fob, even if you purchase a 5 button version).
- Note: programmer will be linked to vehicle VIN upon use. After this, it can not be used to program keys for a different vehicle. Up to 4 keys can be programmed to your vehicle.
- Questions? Email email@example.com for help from our AMAZING customer service team!
*Note: Only FCC IDs ending in 4014 will work with Simple Key. To check your key's FCC ID, remove the emergency key blade to view the FCC ID on the back of the Key FOB.